Cape Town London Remote Marketing Full-time
Simply put, Float.Capital is new magic internet asset protocol with a killer UI and novel tech under the hood.
Provide users all over the world a with an easy, fun and efficient way to get exposure to a huge variety of asset classes. Traditional financial markets are complex and have loads of fees and requirements. We remove all this fuss and make it easy and exciting to get involved 🤑. By now you've probably already opened our website, change tabs and play around to learn more.
- Elevate float.capital to the next level. We have some of the best tech in the world. Be the innovator who helps us showcase this in a creative fashion.
- Generate hype for a seriously innovative protocol that is not simply a fork.
- Take our Discord to the next level. New emojis? Sure. French toast Fridays? Moon is the limit.
- Please also take our Twitter to the next level! Fire GIFs, sassy retweets, witty banter.
- Stay on top of marketing trends. Even better, create marketing trends.
- Help the team and stakeholders digest your insights.
- Lead us forth unto marketing victory.
- Work alongside and direct junior marketer on your new warpath.
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience. Unless you're 🔥.
- Grit, determination, vision, excitement.
- Proven marketing management experience.
- Experience in launching marketing initiatives.
- Execution-oriented mindset - with a strong sense of leadership, creativity, and drive to get things done.
Nice to haves 😀
- Blockchain knowledge.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- UI/UX experience and tooling (figma).
- Degree in Marketing, Arts or Communications, or any other related field.
- You're a cool to hangout in the airport with when we travel and have long layovers.
- Remote work
- Unlimited leave policy
- Flexible hours
- Exciting young start up culture environment
- On the forefront of the future of finance
- Yearly work away
We are a young and vibrant team, dripping with passion and coated in unbeatable tech skills. We like coding, surfing, coffee, chess, rock climbing, slack lining, reading, drinking tea while playing backgammon, laughing, traveling, grafting hard and succeeding, yoga and wearing matching Doc Martens.
Please share your CV, and even better, any examples of awesome things you've done/created that you are proud of and will make and us think, "wow this person is great" with Denham via discord.
Have any questions? Feel free to message us on our Discord.
T & C's and all the legal stuff applies. Don't mess with us.